Here’s another installment of our hand-picked, family-relatedÂ destinations in the AreaVoices.com community. Enjoy!
- At Inforum.com, we asked readers to submit their cute-kid photos and the flood gates opened. We set up this blog to show off some of them, and it continues to grow –>Â http://kidpics.areavoices.com. Believe it or not, theÂ blog had more than 1,000 pageviews the first day!Â We also set up a cute-kids photo gallery that you can check out here –> http://www.inforum.com/event/photogallery/id/1943/.
- Modern-Day Jane chats it up about her son’s lingustic journey –> Read “Iâ€™ll be telling him to â€œzip itâ€ soon, too.“
- Another reader-submitted blog people have enjoyed is “The Crazy Things Kids Say.” Individuals e-mailed in some of the funny/cute things their children have said, and we posted dozens of them. Check it out –> http://thingskidssay.areavoices.com.
- Blogger Anncountry talks about the upside and the downside of having sons who are wrestlers. Read it –> http://thingskidssay.areavoices.com.
- And blogger Everyday Gourmet rolls out another “Baby Gourmet” dish: Chicken Curry Dinner. Cruise around her blog and find other recipies like it. Read it: –> http://everydaygourmet.areavoices.com/2011/01/26/baby-gourmet-chicken-curry-dinner/